Monday, March 15, 2010

Open your eyes and open your mind :)

Let it out, let it out. Feel the empty space. So insecure find the words and let it out.
Staring down, staring down. Nothing comes to mind. Find the place turn the water into wine.
But i feel im getting nowhere and ill never see the end.
So i wither and render myself helpless. I give in and everything is clear. I breakdown and let the
story guide me.
Turn it on. Turn it on. Let the feelings flow. Close your eyes and See the ones you used to know.
Open up open up. Dont struggle to relate. Lure it out. Help the memory escape.
Still transparantness consumes me and i feel like giving up.
So i wither and render myself helpless.
I give in and everything is clear.
I breakdown and let the story guide me.

I wither and give myself away.
Light reflections on the cage. The worlds want to create.
I drown in hesitation, My words come crashing down and all my best creations,
Burning to the ground.
The final staring over. Leaves me paralyzed. Tear it out again .Another one that got away.

I wither and render myself helpless.
I give in and everything is clear.
I wither and render myself helpless.
I give in and everything is clear.
I breakdown and let the story guide me.
I wither and give myself away.
Light reflections on the cage. The worlds want to create. The worlds which you create.
Let it out let it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment